What is one of the biggest stressors of a visit to the vet?
One of the biggest client complaints is often the travel to and from the clinic. Catch the cat and put her in the carrier, lift the dog into the car, pet hair everywhere, slobber on windows and hopefully no car sickness! Nobody enjoys this, especially YOU!
Aside from the travel unpleasantries dogs and cats have heightened senses, so entering an often busy ‘scary’ place with strange smells, sights and sounds can be terrifying!
This is where mobile veterinary services differ! Not only do we come to you, we also bring our whole hospital with us! Our services allow us to take care of your beloved pet in their most comfortable environment, their home, without the stress or potential disease from other animals. We provide a less stressful, more personalized service.
Some may ask if coming to you limits what we can do…
We are a full service veterinary clinic. Take a look for yourself. (take a tour yourself- video coming soon). We can do everything from full surgical procedures to dental services to complete digital imaging services and the list goes on.
Who could benefit from our services?
- Those looking for a more personalized experience, with more one on one time with the veterinarian!
- Households with multiple pets
- Elderly clients
- Those with disabilities and either unable or find it difficult to travel to the veterinarian
- Families with young children
- Households with nervous or anxious pets that find it very stressful to travel in a car or go to the veterinary hospital
- Pets in need of hospice care
- Seeking a private, comforting euthanasia setting
- Pets with behavioral issues, best viewed in their own environment
- Households with pets that are aggressive towards other animals
- Clients looking for anonymity